Digital Locks with defects in materials and workmanship, including repairs and services have a warranty of 24 months from the date of purchase.
Doors and gates with defects in materials and workmanship, including repairs and services, have a warranty of 12 months from the date of purchase.
The customer checks the product and invoice maintaining a proof of delivery and purchase for warranty claim.
Door Visual Pte Ltd has the right to reserve the warranty claims according to the terms and conditions.
- Do not use rechargeable batteries or mix new batteries with old batteries.
- Use only Alkaline Batteries for Digital locks.
- Change batteries every 6 months to prevent battery leakage.
- Install the door closer to prevent your door from slamming, otherwise, the warranty will be void.
- Digital Locks have been repaired, altered, or dismantled by any other person that is not a technician or employee of a Door Visual.
- Any damage not caused by manufacturing faults.
- Any damage caused by improper maintenance.
- Any signs of abuse or misuse of the Digital locks, doors and gates like breaking, scratching and overloading, etc.
- The outer structure consists of damage, scratches, and aging.
- The customer must present the proof of purchase(invoice) or delivery note when making a warranty claim, with the following pre-conditions and not limiting to:
- Contact the Door Visual Pte Ltd showroom sales team at 88387700 / 87867700 to provide more information and to resolve specific problems.
- Based on the inquiry, our sales team will take appropriate action.
- Door Visual Pte Ltd will arrange our technical team to visit the customer and inspect the defective product depending on the initial stage of examination with the necessary documents submitted by the customer. Specific images of the identified problems are necessary to provide during the initial phase.
- Our Showroom Sales team will inform the inspection result and take necessary action, if the products are eligible for a return, send new products, or if the products qualify for a replacement within the warranty period. The receipt of the goods is subject to the replacement schedule of the new or the same product from us.